Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yellow Yum's Birthday Gift Away

How do you make your birthday or Christmas special?

I make my birthday special by Going to church and pray to God. Thank him for another year he gave me, for the blessing he showered upon me. Even if there is no party, we celebrate it outside. Eat on a restaurant then tell stories.

One of my Special Birthday was last October 23, 2010. It was may 18th birthday. That was the happiest birthday ever. Family and friends come. Birthday wishes are awesome. The Party is incredible. THE NIGHT IS DOPE.

On Christmas, we do the same thing, pray and thank GOD. Eat together during Christmas Evening. Exchanging gifts. And one thing that makes it special is we never forget our love once outside Philippines. Like now, my sister is in Saudi to work. We usually doing video chat. We can feel her presence even she is far away.

--

This is my official entry for Yellow Yum's Birthday Gift Away. you may join also.



No comments:

Post a Comment