Sunday, June 6, 2010

ACROSS THE SEA #2

This is my second entry of Across the Sea. And since father's day is coming, I made it as my center of my poem. Hope y'all like it.

The day has finally come,
I finally come
he said, " I saw the sly twinkle in your face",
I was beautiful and full for grace.

I was his little girl,
sparkling like a pearl.
His youngest,
but the brightest.

He send me to school daily,
and supports me truly.
He give my life direction,
to my future's perfection.

He needs to leave,
even he sees my grieve.
To work across the sea
for his duties and obligation to me.

He went home,
from Rome.
To stay beside me again,
and never leave again

On his last day, it was a threat,
and his last breath.
His last minute on earth,
he give me a kiss and a hug, but I wish to God for a rebirth.

Now that your gone,
my life is still undone.
Across the sea, my heart and mind is yours forever, father.
Against all odds, i will be your daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment